1. Q: How long do the lashes last?
A: With proper care and attention your lashes should last at least 3-5 days.
2. Q: Do the lashes go above my lashes or underneath.
A: Method Lash is designed to go below your natural lashes for a longer and more natural look.
3. Q: What can I do if my lashes start to lift?
A: Make sure you are gently "pinching" the lashes with the applicator at night and in the morning - not only will this strengthen the bond of the lashes, it will prolong the wear of your lashes also!
4. Q: How do I remove the lashes?
A: With a Micellar Water cleanser, or eye make up remover - you can simply apply it to a cotton pad and gently “swipe” down on your lashes the Lash Extensions will come off. If one cluster that has a stronger hold - simply hold the cotton pad to the cluster with the Cleanser or remover on it, and allow some time to saturate the cluster. It will then gently remove.
5. Q: When I apply my lashes sometimes some glue gets on the Applicator and the clusters stick to the applicator - how can I stop this from happening?
A: Have a cotton pad with you that has some make up remover on it or some “Rubbing Alcohol” and wipe the applicator free of glue if some gets on it.
6. Q: How do I get the glue off the cluster?
A: You can use rubbing alcohol to cleanse the clusters - be careful - the clusters are hand-made with a delicate banding - which make them very fragile.
7. Q: Can I re-use the clusters?
A: Some people have been able to re-use the clusters after cleansing the adhesive off - be sure they are rinsed of all alcohol prior to putting them close to the eye. Again the lashes are quire fragile and therefore re-suing all the clusters might not be possible.